Wednesday 30 March 2016


Is it normal for a person to feel depressed 24/7?
Is it okay to feel like you're not worth it
Is it fine to act like there's nothing bothering you when the truth is everything seems offside?
I am a kind of person that is reluctant to share my feelings. To be honest, I feel a little bit depressed for the past couple of days (technically a week now) and I can't seem to pull my shit together.

I have needs and I have wants. And it is hard for me to priorities myself because no one seems to get it. I dont want to burden other people with my mess, I need to clean up my slate alone. In order to do that, I need to find out what the fuck is wrong with me. I need a self reflection of myself. But I'm too tired of all this bullshit(S). Can I be happy, like really happy for once?

First of all I am so sorry for not updating as I promised but assignments are up and test are coming soon. Basically I am super busy with university and also my social life as well. I am not good at managing things and time. I really really really need to work on that. I am way past behind my due date and it is killing me but Korean drama is far more interesting than doing my assignment. So I'm fucked.

No comments :

Post a Comment