Tuesday 15 March 2016

Free-Falling by The Writing Nomad


I am very vulnerable. In times like this, I need something to express how I feel. 

I was scrolling my Instagram and suddenly an update from a friend of mine, Izzat Tham was on. It was one of his poem again, so I read it. The more I recite the poem (in my heart), the more relate-able it was to my current situation. Immediately, I asked for a softcopy. 

I have a few update going on in my mind and I'm going to post it somewhere around this week but as for now, I'm enjoying this piece by The Writing Nomad. 

The Writing Nomad by Izzat Tham also accept request for poetry writing and also freelance writing. Check out his Instagram for more of his work.  


p.s: Poem can be a new gift idea. There is something about poem that is sexy. 

No comments :

Post a Comment