Tuesday 15 December 2015

Food Review; Nando's Kuching


Sighting of giant egg around Kuching has been reported ever since 4th of December 2015. With the #KuchingHatching and a matching font Nando’s been using for year, it is safe to say that Nando’s is finally coming to Kuching.


12th December 2015, the giant egg finally hatched after a round of chicken dance and an egg cracking by Daniel, the Chief Operating Officer of Nando’s. I was lucky enough to be invited by MilkPR and Nando’s for their special grand opening in Vivacity Megamall. As we all know, Nando’s used to be the restaurant that most Sarawakian would fly over to Peninsular or even KK to satisfy their PERi-PERi craving. Nando’s is for sure very welcome here in Sarawak.



Now, let’s get back to the opening shall we? The decoration and interior of Nando’s is very warm and cozy. Definitely suitable for all occasion, be it hanging out with friends or having family over for a meal. I was really in love with the walls. The details is pretty amazing.


First up is the appetizer. The PERi- PERi drizzle definitely compliments the hummus and the pita bread as well. It was my first time having hummus wrap with pita and I enjoy it. It was also my first time having real olives and it wasnt that bad after all. Might come back for more olives. Hew hew.



One word to describe the main dish: Mouthful. I couldnt believe my eyes seeing all of those chickens in one plate along with the side dishes. The PERi chips, PERi wedges, coleslaw, grilled veg, corn-on-the go and as well as mediterranean rice. Everything was cooked to perfection. Thumbs up to the chefs! I was in love with the hot PERi - PERi chicken. It has some kick in it to kick start a good meal.


I was so full and then the dessert comes out. I was definitely happy knowing that Chocolate Crunch Roll was being served.


I had fun during the opening, MilkPR definitely knows how to throw a good opening party indeed. And guess what, I won a prize for answering one of the quiz! Currently I am obssesed with my goodie bag! And thank you once again MilkPR and Nando’s for the invitation!

Dont forget to head over to Nando’s for your PERi-PERi fix at Vivacity Megamall.

No comments :

Post a Comment