Thursday 13 November 2014

Waking up at the wrong side of the bed.

Had you ever felt so down that sometime you wished you were dead someway or somehow?

Been scrolling my old blog, brynmrshll.blogspot.com and to tell you the truth I felt like it was written by someone else with better grammar and huge vocabulary. I really miss studying English. It was indeed a walk down memory lane, reading what I've been through my high school life, pathetic. And I am still a pathetic person just with better taste in music and some awesome friends that will always stay by my side rain or shine.

Everything is kind of different now but I still have no purpose in life. I should really get some life goal or mission or something. Perhaps saving the dolphins or something. I'm currently at Starbucks, smelling the coffee beans and pastries that comes out fresh from the hot oven with this lovebirds seating next to the couch beside me, looking at everyone around here and wonder what kind of goals do they have in mind.

No comments :

Post a Comment