Wednesday 5 November 2014

A peek into university life.


Motivation is important to keep you going and living from day to day. So I've pasted a few motivations from internet on this super gothic room of mine. Hello again people, so today, I'll just going to ramble and maybe give you an idea what degree life has been for me after 2 months and  counting. 

So basically, I'm a computer science student, so computer, internet and me get along well, for now. Majoring in multimedia computing which is about programming but more onto graphic and making apps for google play and computer games. Coding is annoying as fuck but a programmer must always keep their poise and keep calm as fuck. Pardon vulgarities. 

A lot of people does not have any clue what computer science course actually offers, like bitch, we run the world this day. What would you do if the world wide web server broke down? Call a doctor for CPR? 

Anyway and anyhow, let me give you a lil bit of idea how university life is as for now. Right now, I'm way done with my mid semester examination and now, assignments and projects are piling up. SO THAT IS SO NOT COOL. I mean I was hoping to have like a break for a while but no.  Right now, I just dont have the mood for anything, well maybe some cigarettes.  


My room was a mess but I said to myself, look on the bright side Bryan, it has some gothic vibe to it so I'm loving it now. Har har, it suits my bipolar personality. Ok bye, I have nothing going on my mind right now except for sleep since class is being canceled and I have nothing on every Friday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment