Thursday 9 June 2016

My Top 10 Heart Breaking Songs


Music plays an important role in my life and lately I’ve been listening to a lot of heart breaking songs. I’m having a bit of emotional roller coaster recently with depressive tweets and quotes. Let’s just say that I am having episodes of fucked up life lately and I am trying to fix things up now, wish me luck in that department. Moving on, here are my top 10 heart breaking songs.

 Click here for the Spotify playlist I made just for this blogpost.

1. Everytime by Britney Spears
This is my go to jam whenever I feel sad or unappreciated. This is the best song ever existed on this entire earth. As a Britney Army, this is my Britney jam. 

2. Fools by Troye Sivan
Troye Sivan is a genius and tbh I've been listening to Fools since last year and this has been my fav eversince.I can relate to this song, it's like my life anthem. Falling in love is a foolish act.  p.s: I use Fools as my iPhone ringtone.

3. Fingertips by Leo Kalyan 
This I blame my best friend Liya. My favourite part has gotta be the chorus. I mean who doesn't?

I feel it in my fingertips
And the edges of my lips
Are you listening, are you listening
Listen to me.


4. Do You Remember by Jarryd James
Only love could ever hit this hard.
I secretly cry to this song at night and now it is not a secret anymore! The lyrics do cut deep into my soul and I couldn’t help myself but to indulge myself to the lyrics and let my emotions take control over me.

 5. Stop Crying Your Heart Out by Oasis
This was my ultimate break up song. There’s a history in this song that I could never ever forget. I am pretty sure everyone would remember their first love break up song. Or is it just me?

6. All Too Well by Taylor Swift
Damn girl, Taylor Swift sure knows how to write a good damn heart breaking song. I mean come on, I love all of her break up songs. A heart breaking playlist without Taylor Swift is incomplete. I repeat, incomplete.

7. Cinta Ini Membunuhku by D’Masiv
I have to admit, Cinta Ini Membunuhku is my go to karaoke song. I used to share this song to someone I did like and the person knows that this is my kind of love song which is to be honest a bit of heart breaking. 

8. Don’t Wanna Be Your Girl by Wet
Recently, I’ve listened to this song a lot. I don’t know why but I can feel the sorrow in this song.

9. Take A Bow by Rihanna
Singing along to this is a must. I mean come on, the lyrics is simple and understandable, But it's over now. How simple is that? 

10. The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez's AMA 2014 performance to this song is enough to let me fall in love with this song. The sincerity of this song captures my heart and I fell in love with Selena Gomez even more since then. The Revival album as well as For You album are my favourite, and singing along to all of her song is a must. And I am wondering, why arent there any sponsorship for me to meet Selena Gomez at her Revival tour in Shah Alam? Trust me, I wont fail to sing and dance to all of Selena Gomez's song. 


2 comments :

  1. nice list! my current sad song is once again by kim na young. lagu korea tapi ada english version pun!

    ReplyDelete