Thursday 27 November 2014

Food Review: Burger Babi Bakar, Strictly Non-Halal.

 Last two weeks, if I'm not mistaken, Naven brought me over to try this Burger Babi Bakar and both of us only heard of it but doesn't even have the guts to try it so we went over and got lost for like an hour until finally I turn on Maps on my phone to look for it. Arrived at the destination, and the place is quite small, just a burger stall in a housing area with lots of customer cars waiting for their order.

Since it was the first pig burger I ever had in my whole pathetic life, it was indeed a mouthgasm at it's finest. The patty is so juicy with  whole lot of mayo and cheese.You can request for additional patty, eggs and etc or perhaps request for pork belly which are the bomb dot com. The price is quite cheap compared to McDonald's burger and it worth the drive to go over the stall. I'm craving for it again, but do bear in mind, you'll have to wait patiently for your burger, for about an hour or half. Go over and check their page on Facebook for more details people!

 Click here!


No comments :

Post a Comment